Instructions for Poster presenters
Posters will be available during the whole conference in the Poster Area located in the Congress Venue. For the concrete location, contact on site staff during your registration or check our webpage before your arrival.
Poster SessionThe poster will be visible for all participants from Wednesday, 11 October 2023, 9:30 until Friday, 13 October 2023, 16:00. The poster session will be on Thursday, 12 October 2023, from 13:30 to 14:30. Authors are expected to be available at their posters for the whole duration of the poster session to discuss their results and answer questions. There will be no moderated discussions over the posters.
Poster mounting and removalPosters should be mounted in the Poster Area on Wednesday, 11 October 2023, from 08:30 to 09:30 or during the following days from 8:00.
Posters must be dismounted no later than by Friday, 13 October 2023, from 16:00 to 17:00. The remaining posters will then be disposed of.
Size of the posters
- The dimensions of the poster boards are 200 cm (height) × 103 cm (width).
- The maximum size of a poster is 180 cm (height) × 97 cm (width). To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 150 cm (height) × 95 cm (width).
- Posters must be prepared in Portrait style. Please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster.
- The panel is covered by a grey carpet. Fixing material will be available in the Posters Area.
ePoster presentationsHow can I upload my e-poster?
ePosters shall be uploaded before the WEC 2023. Please upload your ePoster via WEC 2023 online programme web platform that is accessible after login (will be available from 1 September 2023 at https://wec2023.gcon.me/
- Login using your email address you have registered with.
- Password will be sent to your email address when attempting for the first time.
- Go to your personal page (up right corner by clicking on your name)
- Select button “Upload poster” on the left side menu and upload your ePoster. File limitation is 200 MB.
We would appreciate to receive your ePoster by Wednesday, 4 October 2023.