WFEO DELEGATES REGISTRATION - please use the link sent to your member institution. For more details please firstname.lastname@example.org
(16.7. – 30.9.2023)
|PARTICIPANT FEE||€ 990||€ 1.290||€ 1.390|
|PARTICIPANT ONE DAY FEE||€ 490||€ 490||€ 490|
|STUDENT FEE *||€ 189||€ 189||€ 189|
|STUDENT ONE DAY FEE||€ 85||€ 85||€ 85|
|PARTICIPANT FEE FOR DELEGATES FROM THE UN LIST OF LEAST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES||€ 550||€ 650||€ 750|
|PARTICIPANT ONE DAY FEE FOR DELEGATES FROM THE UN LIST OF LEAST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES||€ 270||€ 270||€ 270|
These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation. Registration fees include 21 % VAT.
* Students need to upload their valid student ID card scanned from both sides or another proof of full-time study. The age limit is 26 years.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to Sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition area and Poster session
- Event Materials
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
- Refreshment during the breaks
HOW TO REGISTERTo register for the Event, please fill in the on-line Registration Form. The registration process consists of three easy steps:
- Fill out the Personal data form and receive a password
- Click the Registration button and choose your registration fee
- Pay on-line by debit/credit card or by bank transfer
METHODS OF PAYMENTRegistration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card (preferred option)For credit or debit card payments, please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard and Visa.
2. Bank TransferThe bank details including the 10-digit payment identifier will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the on-line form. Please note that payments without this payment identifier will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by 29 September 2023. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the On-line Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
FINAL INVOICEThe final invoice will be sent automatically to your e-mail address within 14 days from the receipt of the payment.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDSThe WEC 2023 Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the event.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Until 31 March 2023||full refund of the registration fee|
|1 April – 15 September 2023||50% of the registration fee|
|From 16 September 2023||no refund|
In case of any change in registration, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.